Feb 21, 2013

Wanted: Orthodox Coconut Palm Brand Coconut Juice

In my recent trip up to Toronto, I found this delicious coconut juice in the oriental groceries store.  This is not coconut water, but rather coconut juice.  One of the good things about this coconut juice is that there is no pieces in the drink.  C has been forced to try coconut juice before (by me) and has generally disliked all of them.  However, he enjoyed this one a lot.  We contemplated buying six-pack to bring back with us.  In the end, which I now regret, we did not.

So that is why I have listed this as "wanted" in the US.  I went to one of my local oriental store and did not find it.  There are still a couple more places for me to check.  Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. unsure if you got my last comment. I can get this for you from a local store. I have yet to try it but I plan to as I have a can next to me. If you are interested contact me at links_hat@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting... stay curious.