Aug 8, 2013

August 2013: Mugler Addict Subscription Box Review

Thierry Mugler recently joined the box subscription service aptly named Muglery Addict.  The service costs $50 a year, which gives you 4 boxes of Deluxe or Trial sized products ($12.5/box).  In addition you get free shipping on your orders.
Today, I just received my first box!

First it comes in a box similar to the Birchbox subscription.  But that is where the similarities end.  The inside of the box is so much more gorgeous.  Something as small as the black shredded crinkled paper leaves me feeling as I received something absolutely precious.

Now the content of my box...
Angel Aqua Chic and Alien Aqua Chic are both sample sizes.  While the Alien is very fresh, I prefer the Angel, which has the vanilla scent that I really enjoy.

Angel Eau de Parfum Shooting Star is just gorgeous!  I love the look of the bottle, but the scent is not me.

Mugler Cologne Eau de Toilette 

Angel Perfuming en Gel Pour la Douche is a shower gel with a fall scent.  However, for the summer I am much more into a playful scent.  So this will have to hold off.

Magma Lip Lacquer: I love these types of lip products where the products slowly clicks down into the wand.  I have one from Victoria's Secret but it is nothing like this.  The wand is actually a silicone tip and I can see the product progressively move.  The actual product, though is good for giving smoothness to my lip.  However, and this is big, there is glitter in the product.  Sorry, but I am too old to be wearing GLITTER on my lips.

Some more pictures after the break...


Mugler Cologne & Angel Shooting Star 
Magma Lip Lacquer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting... stay curious.