Feb 24, 2013

Insanity Challenge: Preparation

Tomorrow it begins!  INSANITY!!!!!!

C and I will be fulfilling a part of my new year's resolution and working out.  Already, I have given up meat and deep-fried food for lent.  Let me tell you, giving up deep-fried food is more than I expected.  Last year when I gave up meat,  I would at least have fish and chips (not healthy, I know).  Now it is no longer a choice.  The most recent hurtle is the new Lays Sriracha potato chip that I was so excited to try.  Why does it not come in a Baked version?!?!?!

So I will be blogging our experience through Insanity.

The-day-before:
Resting and lots of mental preparation, including excel spreadsheet for documentation
First day is just a fitness test so should be manageable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting... stay curious.