Nov 10, 2012

Home Tip: Clean Coffee Stain from Mugs

I am always excited to receive "Real Simple."  The meal plans of "make this tonight" and "use leftovers tomorrow night" recipes are great!  I do not feel guilty for having leftovers that will just grow old in the back of my fridge.  I usually either a new recipe or just heating up a frozen meal.  However, I do not often remember to heat up leftovers.  So I always end up forcing myself to finish whatever I make.

This post though, is not about my obsession with Real Simple.  Rather this issue had a great tip on how to remove coffee stain.  All it entails is...


Mix equal part lemon juice & salt and then wipe/scrub with a cloth.  At least I used a cloth.  I did not measure out the lemon juice and salt, but rather just dumped a little of each into each mug.  Personally very skeptical, so I did not take any before pictures.  In a few seconds, my mugs had no more coffee/tea stain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting... stay curious.