May 14, 2013

Review: Nivea Touch of Renewal Lathering Body Scrubs

I recently purchased this product while searching for the Nivea Touch of Sparkle Cream Oil Body Wash.  The Walgreens that I went to did not have it, so I decided to try the body scrub.  Paid $5.29  The product promises to "reveal silky smooth, glowing skin."  Great!  I was sold.
Rating: 8/10 - Delivers on promise but takes longer

I feel so great after using this body scrub, because my skin just feels so soft!  This might be due to the Hydra IQ, because I do not feel the exfoliation met my expectation.  The particles are very tiny and I have had more intense scrubs.  Based upon the packaging direction, I use a wash cloth or my hand to apply the product.  Periodically I use a pouf, which improves the exfoliation a little.

The best part about this product is that I can use it every day and not end up harming my skin.  The scrub part does take longer than other body washes, because I use a wash cloth or my hand.

I would definitely recommend it if you want to feel like you have extremely soft skin (sometimes I even skip lotion because I feel so good).  However, if the goal is a good, thorough and periodic exfoliation, this is not the product for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting... stay curious.