Nov 7, 2012

Review: Strong Length Shampoo & Conditioner by Clear Scalp & Hair

Clear Strong Length Shampoo & Conditioner 8/10

After my disappointment with Organix, I decided to put my trust in Heidi Klum.  After all, I do admire almost everything about that woman.  So I decided to try the Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy that she is promoting.  My goal is to decrease my "shedding" despite being rather stressed lately.  So off went J, sent to Target to pick up a shampoo and conditioner for me with only the brand.  As always, he knew what I wanted and got me the "Strong Length" version.  As I have not tried the other versions, my disclaimer is that my review might apply to only this specific product.

This product is great!  If anything, I was very pleasantly surprised.  I have seen a noticeable decrease in my hair loss.  For example: Before, I would always see some hair on my brush.  If I decided to twist my hair into a bun, I would have some hair in my hand.  Now, I am frequently seeing no hair on my brush.  Twisting my hair never results in hair in my hand.  I would say it is as strong as the Aveda Invati without the high price.  The only quality that I felt was missing is a more floral scent.  Right now the scent can be described as "clean/fresh."  So essentially no additive scent.  I would love to have a choice, but that is not enough to make me switch.