Nov 15, 2012

Beauty Advice: Eye Makeup with Glasses

As a proud four-eyes, I often depend on a good mascara and eyebrow shaper to ensure my eyes are not swallowed by the glasses.  After all, I am a firm believer that the eyes reflects a lot about a person.  That does not mean, I do not want to know the latest tricks.  After all, a girl can always update her looks.
Walter Obal, makeup artist, provides his insight on how to enhance your eyes while wearing glasses.

The suggestion involves avoiding the mascara smudge with falsies, which I personally have more difficulties putting on.  So that advice might be ignored, but I did find the smudging of eye liner for effect over dark eyeshadow helpful.  Plus, the light color does help make the eye pop more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting... stay curious.