Mar 1, 2013

Insanity Day 05: Pure Cardio

My Weight: 134lb (total loss: 0lb, but 0 from yesterday)

     This weekend C and I are going to Louisville, so we will not have the same scale and will be eating out. We will still be doing day 6 and I will still blog our reaction to the actual workout.


Workout:
Mine: I had to go to a sustainability event this morning, so C & I did not do Insanity together.  It definitely took away some of the pressure to push myself.  In addition, the pure cardio required you to push yourself and speed is everything.  So every time I stopped it was because I was out of breath, not because my muscles were sore.
     
C's: It wasn't the same without Camily, but not giving her insight to how hard I pushed myself.

Meals:
Just yesterday I said I will not eat out two meals in a row, but let me amend that with... two meals in a row in which I do not get to pick the restaurant/food.  So this morning, I was invited to a sustainability event where my breakfast and lunch was provided for.  There was a wide range of choices, so I was able to maintain my healthy diet.

- Breakfast involved half a chocolate bagel (probably from Panera)
- Lunch was a Panera Tuna Sandwich Box Lunch, but I did not consume the bag of chip or chocolate chip cookie (very good restraint on my part)
- Dinner was a Chipotle Vegetarian Burrito Bowl with no sour cream (630 calories)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting... stay curious.