Jul 8, 2013

Plan A Wedding: Your Engaged... Now what?

It is wonderful to know that I get to spend forever with someone I love very very much, C.  So what do you do now that you are engaged?

First register for www.theknot.com and start browsing.  The site gives you a very useful starting point for a generic wedding.  If you have finance concern, then visit www.frugalbride.com, which has useful ideas.  Unless you are in Canada, then there are a broader variety of aid.

C and I started with venue selection.  I started with a rather blank state mindset, and I believe the venue can dictate the rest of the choices.  More importantly, C was rather vested in where we have our wedding.  I consider myself very lucky that he is interested in these parts of our wedding selection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting... stay curious.