Mar 2, 2013

Insanity Day 06: Plyometric Cardio Circuit

Workout:
Mine: The circuit is potentially my favorite workout, because I can totally handle it.  This does not mean I can keep going through the whole workout, but I feel like I can theoretically do it all.  I am also already feeling/seeing the results.  The warmup first intensity was totally manageable and I could do mountain climb on almost any intensity.  So boy do I feel good.
      
C's: It was easier to maintain form while doing the workout.  However, when I was holding the form, it was hard to achieve Shaun T's speed and reps.

Meals:
- Starbucks Perfect Oatmeal (350 calories) and Naked Mighty Mango (120 calories) for breakfast
- Lunch/Dinner was at Golden Corral (outside my control), but we ate very healthy.  Fish, broccoli and green beans.  Not that we had a lot of choices outside of those due to our dietary constraint for this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting... stay curious.