Mar 2, 2013

Priceline: Name Your Own Price, Louisville


So C and I are at Louisville and decided to Priceline for our hotel on the same day as our arrival.  My Priceline Name Your Own Price bid was for $60 in Louisville downtown for hotels of 3.5 or better.  We expected that we'd have to up our bid, but I always start low.  Just in case.  Well this time... just in case worked in our favor.  We got a room at the Galt House!  The last time we stayed here, I believe we were looking at a $100+ bill.  To help you understand our happiness.

In addition, Kid Rock is in town, so I definitely did not expect availability at the Galt House.  (Will let you know if we somehow run into him)

Our room is on the 24th floor, facing the east (last time it was west).  So our view is more buildings than the Ohio river.  Plus there was definitely some changes from last time.  Our bed was all white and the bathroom product looks like a Galt House brand. However, the bed seem to be made without fitted sheets which I do not recollect if it were the case last time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting... stay curious.