Feb 25, 2013

Insanity Day 01: Fitness Test

My Measurements (nervous)


  • Weight: 134lb
  • Chest: 33"
  • Waist: 28.5"
  • Hip: 36"
  • Thigh: 24" (most self-conscious part)
  • Arm: 11"


  • C's Measurements:


  • Weight: 218lb
  • Chest: 42.5"
  • Waist: 39.5"
  • Hip: 44"
  • Thigh: 27.5"
  • Arm: 16" (16.5" flexed)



  • Workout:
    Mine: The Fitness Test was difficult because I interpreted it as a real test.  How well can you do if you push yourself to the max?  So for about half an hour after finishing I was completed exhausted.  Now, however, I am fine.  Not even a little sore (let's see if I can say that tomorrow).

    C's: The fitness test was tough because I tried to do the maximum number of reps for each test.  My goal was to see how much I could improve in two weeks.  Due to my recent recovery from a sprained ankle, the kicks and jumps were the most difficult.  The proper landing of those jumps and kicks is very important to prevent re-injury.

    Meals:
    Post-workout tropical fruit & banana shake
    Lunch consisted of Lean Cuisine Fettuccine Alfredo (260 calories)
    Afternoon Starbucks Skinny Chai Latte to fight the slight hunger pain, but more the midday funk
    Dinner was a Skinnytaste Smoky Spice Rubbed Grilled Salmon with Black Beans and Corn and Grilled Asparagus and Broccoli

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for commenting... stay curious.