Feb 4, 2013

Review: Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub by Aveeno

Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub (7.2/10)

Cleanser should clean without leaving skin dry and flaky.  This product fulfills one of those two criteria, my skin is not flaky.  However, this winter it has definitely felt dry, even after applying moisturizer.  On a good day, it fulfills most of its promises, but periodically I get days with dry skin.  Though the scrub claims to be gentle enough for daily use, I do not recommend it for that.  When I use it daily for more than a week, my skin is more susceptible to being dry (but not flaky).

So if I do not use it daily but just a few times a week, the product delivers on its promise (mostly):
     Smooth and soft skin texture: My skin feels smooth and soft now after using for weeks
     Evens skin tone: Doesn't really apply, because it was not one of my main concern and no noticeable change in my skin tone
     Reduces appearance of unwanted hair- Doesn't apply to me at all
     Moisturizes skin- Definitely seems like my skin is softer as a result of being more moisturized


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting... stay curious.