Nov 8, 2013

Nov 2013: Mugler Addict Subscription Box Review

Just in time for the holiday, I received my second Mugler Addict box.  Honestly I am already bored with the offering, but am locked in for the year.  Still looking to make sure that I did not sign up for automatic membership renewal.

Now content of my box

~Angel & Alien Liqeur de Parfum Creation 2013 in trial sizes.  C broke the Alien container so my left arm is coated in it; sadly I am not a fan of the scent.  We both enjoyed the Angel.

~Alien Eau de Parfum: seeing as I do not often enjoy the alien scent I am contemplating whose stocking I can stuff with this bottle.

~Angel Perfuming Hand Cream: With winter coming, I'd be silly not to use up all the free hand cream I can get.  We were just discussing at work how the current weather leaves us feeling like we can never have enough hand cream.

~Womanity Perfumed Body Cream: If I cannot get enough hand cream, I feel the same about body cream.  Though I am trying to stay away from perfumed ones, I guess it just means I can skip on the perfume/body spray.

~Angel Nail Polish (ANGEL): Nail Polish in a light purple (color name Angel).  Not quite the color of the fall/winter season, but what is style if not mixing things up a little.  Let's carry the pastel color just a little longer.  Will put a picture up with polish as soon as I get a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting... stay curious.