Nov 10, 2013

November 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box Revealed



The Popsugar Must Have box is the most exciting subscription in our household.  Even C is curious what is in the box, because there is usually food.  Makes me consider getting him the Must Have for Him as a present for Christmas.  This month came with a slight increase in the monthly price of these boxes to $42.75.  So I am evaluating an upgrade where the prices haven't increased so much.

This month contained: Must Have Home, Must Have Fashion Must Have Food and Must Have Beauty.

The contents of the box were worth about $94.68 + $30 credit.  I am keeping the credit separate because if I do not end up using it, then it is not something I actually received (in my opinion).  The box contained all full size products (or deluxe in one case) and I am glad for that!

First is a $30 credit for canvaspop.com.  Possibly useful for a present.

Second: Michael Stars Folk Art Wrap ($42):  When I opened it, the wrap clung to me because of the static from the bag.  So that was a turn-off for me, because I spent this weekend somehow always charged and shocking C.  Unsure if I will be keeping it.

Third: Absolute! Nail Polish Remover Pads ($1.99): Where were you last Thursday when I was removing my nail polish.  Instead I am giving my nails a break and taking a week off from any polish.  So will test this out in a week and let you know.  Despite it being a small price, the value is big because I did not even know these existed before!

Fourth: The Soap & Paper Factory Roland Pine Shea Butter Soap ($10.95): I am a fan of the pine scent for the holiday but do not really use bar soap.  But I know someone who does and hope she will like this!

Fifth: Barefruit Crunchy Sea Salt Caramel Apple Chips ($34.99 for 10 pack): I was first introduced to Barefruit when work started giving it out to promote healthy living and fitness.  Honestly, I like that it is healthy and 100% fruit, but there are few flavors that I like.  So far I only like Granny Smith apple chips.

Maison de Monaco Strawberry & Blackcurrant Cream Preserves ($5.99 for 7.75oz): These jars are even bigger than the retail sizes of 7.75oz!  Though my palate can survive with jam, it does not mean that I am not perfectly willing to replace it with preserves.  The taste, C sums it up best, "awesome.  I need a PB&J with that."

Lands' End Single Canvas Wine Tote ($14.50 without a monogram): I imagine the value is greater as I do not need to keep buying wine gift bags.  Plus it is Cardinal red, so appropriate for this household!

Illume Candle Nice ($15.75): I got Nice, because even someone who has not met me knows I am not good at being naughty.  Or maybe they just realized used my preference for perfume and applied it to the candle.  Well either way they were right that I would prefer the vanilla fragrance over the spicy wooded scent.  Wish I just got it before having bought two candles from Bath and Body Works (Black Tie and Party Dress).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting... stay curious.