Nov 12, 2013

P90X - Week 4 (Thoughts & Comparison to Insanity)

A rest week just translate into more yoga and core workout.  The Yoga X still dragged, but the other workouts passed by quickly.  I believe core synergistics has led to my improved results yesterday for Ab Ripper X.  While the week still improved my fitness, it has left me weighing more.  My weight was consistently over 130lbs (which I have not been for a month) but my body fat stayed in the between 19-20%.  If that is to be trusted, I am just toning my muscles.

The Recovery Week for Insanity was filled with the same workout every day, unless you did the sports series.  We only did that once but P90X keeps it fresh.  The week is short enough that I did not get used to the other workouts.  Usually when I pay attention to the time with Core Synergistics, there was only 20-something minutes left.  I'll let you know how week 8 feels when I do this again.

This week, I feel refreshed and more determined.  After all, I have not lost any weight and that is starting to discourage me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting... stay curious.