Jan 23, 2013

FoD: Fleece-Lined Leggings

Is the freezing cold weather in the Northeast, leaving anyone else desiring colorful outfits?  I keep wanting to wear my fall/spring outfits with regular leggings, but it is much too cold for that.  So what do I do?  I am taking a tip from my friends who have stocked up on fleece-lined leggings.
At first, I worried these leggings will make my legs look even chunkier, but amazingly it looks more like leggings.  Except there is warm fleece lining them!

So far I have only the black ones pictured here made by Puffi (7.5/10).  They fulfill the main objective of keeping me very warm.  There is only one size and luckily it fits.  However, it has a cropped feel to it, ending at my ankle.  In addition it is difficult to determine which side is front versus back.  I do not believe it is specified.  Since I do not have a flat butt, that makes the back shallower.  However, I definitely recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting... stay curious.