Apr 21, 2013

Review: Warm Sole Spa Slippers by Spa Comforts

Warm Sole Spa Slippers: 4/10
Michelle Phan listed these warm sole spa slippers as her Favorites, except in sheep form.  The idea behind the slippers is great.  You can heat up (or cool down) these packets  in the sole of the slippers.  So if you are sore or in pain, there is no need to apply some type of icy-hot medicine but get the same effect more naturally.

However, what Michelle Phan did not mention was the difficulty with walking in these slippers.    This would not be so infuriating, except I bought these slippers as replacement for my prior house slippers.

The lavender beads warm up in 30 seconds and stays warm for a couple minutes.  So the product is an effective "warm sole spa slippers."  However I do not want to just wear them sitting down.  Instead, I need to be able to walk around in them.  At that point, the beaded sole become uncomfortable.  The slippers do not wrap around my feet nicely (I do have small feet).  Over all I find my feet working hard to keep them from slipping.

Conclusion: Do not purchase these if you plan to ever walk around in your slippers.  If you are the type to just sit with your slippers on, then go ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting... stay curious.