Mar 18, 2013

Review: Madison Avenue QuickDry Nail Polish by NYC

NYC Color Madison Avenue QuickDry Nail Polish (6/10)

I wanted a bright red nail polish to represent the Cards/Terrapin in the upcoming March Madness Tournament.  However, I am not one to often wear red.  So I was not looking to buy an Opi but something cheap.  While at Target picking up deodorant, I saw that the NYC Nail Polish Madison Avenue QuickDry was less than $2.  Considering Essie runs around $7, this was a great deal!  And that price did influence my high rating for the product, because I had low expectations.

I would actually recommend buying this product, even if it were not for the lower price.  The product appeared watery, but had good coverage for this color.  It is possible with a lighter color it would take more than 2 coats.  My poor quality is due to being in a hurry and not the polish.

  • Truly quick to dry but dull once dried if no top coat
  • Watery but did not effect the opaqueness or coverage for this particular color
  • Nail started chipping faster than Opi (doing suicide drill)
Enjoy