Feb 27, 2013

Insanity Day 03: Cardio Power & Resistence

My Weight: 133lb (total loss: -1lb, but 0 from yesterday)
C's Weight: 216lb (total loss: -2lb, but up .4 from yesterday)

Workout:
Mine: Leg was rather sore, so I had to use my Dr. Scholl's Sleep Slimming Socks.  It was quite effective as I woke up with no soreness in my leg.
     The workout felt easier than yesterday, probably due to the slower pace of the resistent component.  So I actually felt quite energized all day.  Though I am ready to go to bed and Psych hasn't even started.

C's: Woke up real sore, so it was tough to get going.  However once the first half of the warm-up had passed, I was ready to go.  From there I was feeling energetic for the rest of the day, despite the amount of work I had to do.  Plus working out first thing in the morning had the positive effect of a healthy eating habit.  Right now I do not feel anywhere as sore as I felt yesterday.  Plus I am not wanting to go to bed at 7PM.
     I also really liked the new warm-up routine.  It is good that it is switched up.

Meals:
-Post-workout Egg on English muffin with a little cheese
The rest of the day was not good, because I had lunch with a friend and a birthday dinner.
-For lunch, my friend and I split a shrimp fajita.  This would have not been bad, but I finished all four tortilla.
-Then I continued my bad eating habit with a birthday dinner at a great Chinese restaurant near us.  The good thing is C and I maintained our lent constraint which forced us to eat the healthy choices.  Lots of vegetables, tofu and a little calamari.

Overall, I am fearful of tomorrow's weigh in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting... stay curious.