Dec 17, 2012

Update: FFAD #2 (Fantasy Football Affective Depression)

Here we sit, talking about football, relaxed.  This will last until Thursday night.  Luckily (for me especially), it looks like C survived his matchup and is entering the championship game.  Just yesterday, he was talking about his fantasy football funeral.  He even dressed in all black.  All through the 1:00 & 4:00 games, we barely spoke.  I said little, because I knew how nervous he was.  He didn't say much other than expressing his frustrations.  Though when we did speak, it was followed with a lot of "knock-on-wood."  I was feeling a little superstitious.

However, we survived.  Through a lot of support for one another and care.  We survived only to face it again this upcoming week.  The good news is he'll win some $$ either way.  You can bet I'm expecting a nice dinner out for being so supportive.  {I'm not perfect}