Jan 26, 2013

Review: Eclectic Nail Polish by Revlon

Revlon Eclectic Nail Polish (3/10)
This is my first nail polish from Revlon.  Usually I use polishes made by companies that focus primarily on nail polishes (ex: Opi, Nailtini, Orly, Essie).  However, I really liked the color of Eclectic and did not see a comparable one at the CVS.  
As my rating shows, I am not impressed by the nail polish.  The positive: great color.  The negative:  
  • Bad coverage: needed repeated coats to even get an equivalent first coat appearance
    • Weird level of opaque-ness: the color the color progressively got worse as more layers were added and was not very opaque
  • Forever to fully dry: despite using my awesome top coat, the polish was easily susceptible to being messed up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting... stay curious.