Dec 29, 2012

Doctor Who + Snow = Wacky Snowmen

Who recently saw the Doctor Who Christmas special?  It definitely made me more impatient for the rest of the season.  {Not saying more than that in case of spoilers dear}  I know a lot of people have already made up their mind about the new companion, Clara Oswin Oswald.  However, I am uncertain.  Her personality was great in the "Asylum of the Daleks" but that speed for a whole season could be overwhelming.

This particular episode inspired me to build a snowman, but there was not enough snow on the ground.  Until today!  So here is our snowmen.  Let us know what you think, but keep in mind: C has never made one before and it has been years for me.

So what did you do with this holiday season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting... stay curious.