Dec 10, 2013

December 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box Revealed

The Popsugar Must Have box is still exciting for this household, because C gets some yummy treats!  This box is no different as it includes two full size bags of Ghiradelli Squares Chocolate (Milk & Caramel and Holiday).  This month I ordered the 3 months subscription for $117.54 which translates to $39.18.

This month contained: Must Have Home, Must Have Fashion, Must Have Food and Must Have Beauty.

The contents of the box were worth about $190.15.  The box contained all full size products.

Lulu Frost for Popsugar Bracelet ($110):  This is far too heavy for me to wear daily but I do like the shiny charm.  Still unsure if I will gift it or keep it, but I am sure it will be enjoyed.  Just a warning: the "gold chain" seems more like a bronze chain.  So if you are expecting a nice shiny gold chain, you'll be slightly disappointed.

Mixt Studio Holiday Gifting Set ($9): It is rather pretty wrapping paper, but I have no need for it currently.  However, recycled materials does mean less guilt in not recycling the paper grocery bags.

Modelco Fibre Lashxtend Black Mascara ($24-$28): Honestly I have more mascara than I know what to do with.  These subscriptions are giving me SO many black mascaras.  The good thing about this one is that it comes with its own mirror.  However it is lengthening and not volumizing, which is my main priority.

Govino Go Anywhere Flutes ($12.95 for 4 pack): These champagne flutes do not look like crystal.  Honestly I would never have bought these because I do not usually need flutes "to-go."  However, I might find a need for these.  We'll see.

NCLA Peppermint Lane Nail Wraps ($16): Love easy ways to paint my nails in a festive pattern.  Though I like the challenge of painting my nail designs instead of these self-adhesive methods.  But I am looking forward to trying these out.

CC made Caramel Corn ($3 for 3 oz): I suspect C will finish these while I am at work tomorrow.  If not then I will definitely be giving it as a hostess gift with the upcoming holiday season.

Ghirardelli Squares Chocolate ($4.25 for the Milk & Caramel and $8.95 for Holiday Limited Edition Assortment): Oh lord yes!  I love Ghirardelli squares, in almost all their flavors.  These will be consumed before Christmas even arrives.  Yummy for all to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting... stay curious.